Saturday, January 5, 2013

My Gallup Strengths Finder Results

In early 2011 I purchased a Tom Rath book and took its included Gallup Strengths Finder test as seen here. I haven't really thought about the results for awhile, but they recently came to mind as a result of me re-evaluating my SHAPE, both spiritually and otherwise. For those that don't know, by SHAPE I mean the following, as heard from Rick Warren.

Spiritual Gifts
Heart
Abilities
Personality
Experience

Here are my top 5 strengths. I am re-thinking what these mean for me.

Learner
People who are especially talented in the Learner theme have a great desire to learn and want to continuously improve. In particular, the process of learning, rather than the outcome, excites them.

Connectedness
People who are especially talented in the Connectedness theme have faith in the links between all things. They believe there are few coincidences and that almost every event has a reason.

Input
People who are especially talented in the Input theme have a craving to know more. Often they like to collect and archive all kinds of information.

Analytical
People who are especially talented in the Analytical theme search for reasons and causes. They have the ability to think about all the factors that might affect a situation.

Intellection
People who are especially talented in the Intellection theme are characterized by their intellectual activity. They are introspective and appreciate intellectual discussions.

Now the question is, what do I do with these. I am re-evaluating them now.

No comments: